- Automatically tests multiple life critical parameters
- Compatible with any-sized pond
- Easy to install; simply float in your pond or place inside filter
- Constantly watching, alerts you before there is a problem
- Get alerts however you want; flashing lights, e-mail, SMS*
- Upload results to Internet and get straightforward advice*
- Battery Life: 150 hours
*some features require seneye+
SENEYE POND MONITORS
constantly monitors water temperature, so you can get an alert if your heater breaks
monitors the highly toxic free ammonia (NH3) at very low levels, so you can stop your fish from dying from Ammonia posioning.
the seneye monitors pH in your aquarium or pond water between 6.4 and 9. This range is ideal for most aquatic life and by monitoring this range increased accuracy has be achieved.
monitor your light levels over the course of the day and know if if your lights fail.
readings are only taken when the seneye device is in water, no false readings.