Billion Pro Original will protect your Koi’s liver. A healthy liver is an indispensable factor for keeping healthy Koi. There are many burdens placed on a Koi’s liver. As an example, when using medications, without the detoxification process of the liver, the Koi would not be able to handle them. One of the natural ingredients found in Billion Pro, Sylimarin, is a proponent that protects the liver function. It is especially important to feed your Koi with Billion Pro Original when using medications.
- Put 1 lb. of Kodama Koi Food All Season in a bowl.
- Dissolve 1/2–1 oz. Billion Pro Original in a cup of water. Warm water works better. First use 1/2 cup of water to dissolve. Then, you can add more water little by little as needed. We do not want the solution too watery nor too pasty.
- For the final mixing step, there are two alternate methods:
- Pour the Billion Pro solution over the food in a bowl. Mix it well and thoroughly so that every pellet is covered with medicine.
- Or to keep your hands clean, put the food and the Billion Pro solution in a container with a lid. Shake it well.
- Lay the food over newspaper at a cool and dry place. The food should become dry after 30–60 min.
- Put the food in a large Ziplock bag. Store the food in a cool and dry place. You can store the food in a refrigerator.
Paul Scott (verified owner) –
This is my 5th-year of use for my koi emerging from torpidity. Each first seasonal feeding after spring warming has proved to maintain a hearty health profile for the young as well as the matured seniors. Always a resistance strengthening for the start of water warming.