- DROP-N-GROW - Pre-Grown and Pre-Rooted, the only work left for you to do is to drop it in your pond or patio container and watch it grow!
- PROMOTES THE PERFECT POND ENVIRONMENT - Aquatic plants will produce oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide to enhance water quality in your pond or patio garden. Adding live plants is not only beneficial for the natural ecosystem, but also provides shelter and security for your fish.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED - Guaranteed to arrive alive and healthy. For exceptional growth and blooming, it's recommended to fertilize your lily with aquatic fertilizer tablets on a monthly basis during the growing season.
- HARDY - Your perennial water lily is meant to last for years to come. After growing has stopped in the fall, simply cut back foliage and keep your water lily at the bottom of your water garden during the winter months.
- HIGH TECHNOLOGY - These water plants are grown using the latest technology and facility with a digital controlled nursery to ensure that our plants are free of diseases, pests, snails, and algae.
These pre-rooted, winter-hardy, water lilies are grown in a coco-fiber plug, making it easy to grow your lily to maturity in ponds or deck and patio containers. Choose from beautiful red, white, pink, or yellow flower variants. FREE shipping included!
Important things to remember:
- Most water lilies prefer a depth of 18-24 inches
- These lilies include a small pot which can be used to plant your lily. The root ball can instead be planted into a larger pot or placed directly into the bottom of your pond
- Plants convert carbon dioxide into oxygen and absorb nutrients from water that are derived from fish waste
- Your plants are 100% guaranteed to arrive alive and healthy
- Water lilies need more than 4 hours a day of sunshine to flower
- Keep lilies away from any splashing water and away from your pump or filter
- It is highly recommend to fertilize your water lily twice per month with aquatic fertilizer tablets
- If you have koi in your pond, it is recommend to cover the root mass with rocks or pea gravel. If uncovered, there is the possibility of your fish eating your lily
- Includes string and a fake lily pad/flower which can be used to find where the lily is located in your pond (optional)
No pond, no problem! Water lilies thrive in any container!