• Ich-X 16 Ounces
  • Ich-X 1 Gallon

Ich-X Water Treatment

$16.50
Quantity:

Product Description

A Safer And More Effective Way To Treat Ich And Ich-Related Conditions!


Ich-X utilizes the most widely respected formulation for the treatment of ich, with a less toxic form of malachite green.


KEY BENEFITS

  • Treats Ich
  • Treats Cryptocaryonaisis
  • Treats Trichodiniasis
  • Treats Velvet (Gold Dust)
  • Treats Saprolegniasis
  • Highly Effective
  • Uses A Less Harsh Form Of Malachite Green
  • 16oz of Ich-X treats 1,920 gallons; and 1gal of it treats 15,360 gallons

 

DIRECTIONS FOR USE

To treat "ich" disease (ichthyophthiriasis) of freshwater fishes and "marine ich" disease (cryptocaryonaisis) of marine fishes, add one (1) teaspoon (~5 mL) of Ich-X to 10 gallons of aquarium water. For Best Results: (1) always treat in a separate quarantine/treatment tank, (2) remove activated carbon from filters and clean or replace mechanical filtration media (do not stop filtration!) (3) make at least 1/3 water change before each addition of Ich-X (use Ultimate to condition new water (4) repeat treatments at least every 24 hours, but no more often than every 8 hours, depending upon the course of the disease (refer to the Ich-X Product Data Sheet. DO NOT OVERDOSE Ingredients: water, formaldehyde (<5%), methanol (<2%), malachite green chloride (<0.1%) Recommendations: Use Ich-X to treat conditions related to ich and ich related disease. Caution: Do not use Ich-X with any other medications. Do not use with sulfinate-, or sulfoxylate-base water conditioners. Ich-X may permanently stain silicone tanks and sealants, rocks, concrete, plastic objects, clothing, laminate counter tops, floors, furniture and carpeting. Ich-X may be harmful to some invertebrates (e.g. filter feeders); use caution and observe carefully when treating aquariums with invertebrates. Immediate 50% or larger, water changes (using Ultimate to treat the replacement water) should be performed if stress is observed among treated animals.


DANGER: May be harmful or FATAL if swallowed! If swallowed, call a physician or Poison Control Center. Drink 1 or 2 glasses of water or milk and induce vomiting by touching the back of the throat with finger, or, if available by administering syrup of ipecac. Do not induce vomiting or give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. In case of contact, immediately flush skin or eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes; for eyes, get immediate medical attention.

Product Reviews

Write Review

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!