TERMINATE koi treatment for pond parasites
Specially formulated treatment for salt resistant parasites and fungal disease!
Strains of salt-resistant koi pond parasites, like costia and trichodina are becoming more common every day. TERMINATE is specially formulated to treat these tough salt resistant parasites.
TERMINATE is one of the most effective Malachite Green (chloride) & Formalin products on the market and here’s why:
- Formulated with malachite green chloride, (not the more toxic oxalate salt) and formalin (MG&F). Both drugs are less toxic and more effective in combination than if used individually
- Safe for treating costia, chilodonella, ich, oodinium and fungal infections
- Safe to use on “scaleless” koi
- Will not set back your pond filter
- Can be used in water temperatures as low as 50 degrees (F), this allows you to treat when temperatures are cooler in the spring and fall
- Less toxic to koi and goldfish than any other MG&F products on the market
- Now here’s the best part! TERMINATE has a much shorter treatment period than other MG&F treatments on the market. Treat for 3 days and you’re done, as compared to 9 days of most MG&F products.
NOTE: Do NOT use salt or any medicated treatments when treating your pond with TERMINATE
One Gallon Treats 12,800 gallons Three Times
32 ounces Treats 3,200 gallons Three Times